Nestled in a Bennett Valley cul-de-sac, this single-story charmer has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The home was lovingly restored by Christopherson in 2012 and features granite kitchen counters, custom cabinets in kitchen and baths. Both bathrooms have natural stone. Hardwood flooring in kitchen, hall and one bedroom. Don't miss the expansive back and side yard with mature landscaping.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, DSL Available, Internet Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups Only,In Garage
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Pantry Cabinet,Slab Counter
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Insert,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight Tube
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access,Side-by-Side.
- Back Porch
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Back Yard,Fenced,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Court,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Back Porch. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Court,Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Adrian Roach, W Real Estate Agent Phone: 707-292-6774
Agent License: 01434344 Office License: 01795950 Office Phone: (707) 591-0570
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.